Plone Conference and PloneGov sprint
The Plone Conference 2007 will be held in Naples, Italy.
|Contact Name||Nicolas Bossut|
|Add event to calendar||
Plone Conference - October 10 to 12
The conference will start on 10th October and will finish on 12th October. It will be preceded by 2 days of training (8th and 9th October) and will be followed by 3 days of sprint (13th, 14th and 15th October).
PloneGov sprint - October 13 to 15
The PloneGov Naples informal workshop will take place Oct. 13, right after the Plone Conference 2007.
We will continue the work that was done at the First Plone e-Governement international workshop held in Seneffe (Belgium) in June.
The non-technical part of the workshop will be managed by Zea Partners. Xavier Heymans (Zea Partners CEO) will be in Naples until Oct15. Other meetings could be organized depending on participants interest.
The organization will mainly rely on participants initiatives
- Project achievement and challenges
- Funding opportunities
- List opportunities and define priorities
- Software sharing suggestions
- Products presentations
Please add other goals if you estimate it necessary.
Presentation (suggested 20 min) followed by Q/A. It is an opportunity to share experience with a focus on common challenges.
- 9:00 Generating documents from Plone applications (odt,doc, pdf,...)
PloneGov.ch - Bernhard Bühlmann
Pod (Python Open Document) - Gaëtan Delannay
PloneDeliberation - Thierry Benita
- 10:30 City Council Management
PloneMeeting - Gaëtan Delannay
PloneDeliberation - Thierry Benita
- 11:30 Plone for parliaments – Tabellio – producing generic tools for public organizations (Gaetan DEBERDT)
- 11:45 PloneGov – the project, players, its potential and organization (Xavier HEYMANS)
Please add other presentations if you estimate it necessary.
A dinner will be planned on Saturday evening (location to be found).
This list is a selection of sprint participants who have showed a special interest in PloneGov. You may contact Nicolas (at) zepartners.org if you wish your name added on the list. You should first be listed to the event.
- Joël LAMBILLOTTE, Town of Sambreville - Belgium
- Gaëtan DELANNAY, Walloon Region (EASIWAL) - Belgium
- Joël TOURNEMENNE, Parliament of the French-speaking community of Brussels (PFB) - Belgium
- Gaëtan DEBERDT, Parliament of the French-speaking community of Belgium (PCF) - Belgium
- Pierre DUCARME, Parliament of the French-speaking community of Belgium (PCF) - Belgium
- Robert THIELEN, Parliament of the French-speaking community of Belgium (PCF) - Belgium
- Xavier HEYMANS, ZEA Partners - Belgium
- Nicolas BOSSUT, ZEA Partners - Belgium
SME and Community
- Godefroid CHAPELLE, Bubblenet - Belgium
- Roberto ALLENDE, Menttes - Argentina
- Laurent MIGNON, Software AG - Belgium
- Balazs REE, Greenfinity - Hungary
- Vincenzo BARONE, Abstract Open Solutions - Italy
- Massimo AZZOLINI, RedTurtle - Italy
- Emmanuel MASKER, Gednius - Belgium
- Frederic TEDESCO, Gednius - Belgium
- Jean Paul LADAGE, Zest Software - The Netherlands
- Paul ADAMS, Sirius Corporation - United Kingdom
- Kit BLAKE, Infrae - The Netherlands
- Wim BOUCQUAERT, Infrae - The Netherlands
- Mel McINTYRE, OpenApp - Ireland
- Thierry Benita, atReal - France
- Bernhard Buehlmann, 4teamwork - Switzerland
PloneGov presentation at the conference
Friday October 12th, 11.05
Friday, don’t miss the PloneGov panel. Xavier HEYMANS (Zea Partners)
will present the project and its potential. Representatives involved in
projects reaching local government to Parliaments will present their
experience, projects and tools. More: PloneGov panel.
ContactPlease contact Nicolas Bossut (nicolas (at) zeapartners . org) if you require any further information
Back to Sprint