PloneGov Information and Support
This page provides information about how to join PloneGov and how to contact experts.
How to join PloneGov?
If you are developer, business or non-profit, we invite you to read the next 2 points: contacts, mailing lists and technical information.
The process for Public organizations wishing to join PloneGov is the following. The requirements are to have a Plone/Zope ongoing project, and send a written statement that you share the PloneGov vision and agree to be listed on the site. There is no other obligation.
- Stand-alone Public organizations may list their project among PloneGov references. It is a first step to raise visibility and attract similar organizations to form a SubCommunity.
- Structured projects regrouping several Public organizations may join as a SubCommunity. SubCommunities are independent projects or organizations having their own resources (name, team, budget, developers, code, projects, website and references in the Public Sector). These projects are usually taking place under the leadership of Public organizations.
By being listed on the PloneGov site, SubCommunties benefit from a higher visibility and the networking effect with other SubCommunities leaders.
Contact and mailing lists
- Contact us
Don't hesitate to contact us by phone (+32 478 516 777) if you require further information about the PloneGov initiative. We'll try to do our best to answer you and put you in contact with the right expert. We also invite you to contact representatives PloneGov SubCommunities.
- Mailing list
Please subscribe to our mailing list if you want to be informed about PloneGov activities
- RSS feed
Please subscribe to our RSS feed, you will receive all news and cases studies published.
You can contact PloneGov developers through :
Plone and Zope user groups are a great place to meet other Plone/Zope users, connect with area developers and consultants, and see presentations about present and future capabilities of Plone and Zope. There are user groups in cities all over the world:
- List of Plone user groups: http://plone.org/support/local-user-groups
- List of Zope User groups: http://zope.org/Resources/UserGroups/
- More technical information are available on plone.org and zope.org